Investing.com – Greece equities were lower at the close on Thursday, as in the sectors propelled shares .
At the close in Athens, the Athens General Composite unchanged 0.00%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General Composite were Coca Cola HBC AG (AT: EEEr ), which rose 2.14% or 0.5700 points to trade at 27.2500 at the close. Jumbo SA (AT: BABr ) added 1.03% or 0.130 points to end at 12.750 and Greek Organisation of Football Prognostics SA (AT: OPAr ) was up 0.12% or 0.010 points to 8.540 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Alpha Bank SA (AT: ACBr ), which lost 5.76% or 0.070 points to trade at 1.145 in late trade. National Bank of Greece SA (AT: NBGr ) declined 5.55% or 0.086 points to end at 1.463 and Hellenic Telec (AT: OTEr ) shed 3.40% or 0.34 points to 9.66.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 10 to 4 on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for December delivery was up 0.25% or 3.10 to $1230.50 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in November fell 0.32% or 0.22 to hit $69.53 a barrel, while the December Brent oil contract fell 0.55% or 0.44 to trade at $79.61 a barrel.
EUR/USD was down 0.11% to 1.1489, while EUR/GBP rose 0.23% to 0.8790.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.09% at 95.44.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.