At the close in Athens, the Athens General-Composite lost 0.17%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Athens General-Composite were Centric Hold (AT: DESr ), which rose 7.14% or 0.008 points to trade at 0.120 at the close. Terna Energy (AT: TENr ) added 5.78% or 0.170 points to end at 3.110 and Hygeia (AT: HYGr ) was up 5.71% or 0.014 points to 0.259 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Profile Syst (AT: PRFr ), which lost 6.99% or 0.040 points to trade at 0.532 in late trade. Selonda Aquaculture SA (AT: SELr ) declined 3.87% or 0.0060 points to end at 0.1570 and Jumbo SA (AT: BABr ) shed 3.67% or 0.540 points to 14.160.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 55 to 46 and 16 ended unchanged on the Athens Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Gold Futures for June delivery was up 1.63% or 20.45 to $1274.35 a troy ounce. Meanwhile, Crude oil for delivery in May fell 0.58% or 0.31 to hit $52.77 a barrel, while the June Brent oil contract fell 0.75% or 0.42 to trade at $55.56 a barrel.
EUR/USD was up 0.25% to 1.0624, while EUR/GBP fell 0.32% to 0.8510.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.39% at 100.55.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.