At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 added 0.17% to hit a new 1-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Harel (TA: HARL ), which rose 4.56% or 120 points to trade at 2750 at the close. Phoenix Holdings Ltd (TA: PHOE1 ) added 4.28% or 86 points to end at 2096 and Bazan Oil Refineries Ltd (TA: ORL ) was up 1.89% or 3.3 points to 178.3 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TA: BEZQ ), which lost 2.00% or 5.2 points to trade at 255.3 in late trade. Azrieli Group Ltd (TA: AZRG ) declined 1.71% or 380 points to end at 21820 and Shufersal (TA: SAE ) shed 1.14% or 28 points to 2422.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 235 to 151 and 32 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was down 1.53% or 0.99 to $63.62 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June fell 1.13% or 0.81 to hit $70.92 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 1.54% or 20.25 to trade at $1293.65 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 0.10% to 3.5810, while EUR/ILS fell 0.03% to 4.0313.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.26% at 96.812.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.