At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 added 0.26%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TASE: TEVA ), which rose 3.37% or 108 points to trade at 3309 at the close. Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TASE: BEZQ ) added 3.14% or 7.2 points to end at 236.2 and Elbit Systems Ltd (TASE: ESLT ) was up 2.99% or 1530 points to 52640 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Israel Corp (TASE: ILCO ), which lost 2.82% or 2250 points to trade at 77600 in late trade. Liveperson (TASE: LPSN ) declined 2.68% or 268 points to end at 9714 and Phoenix Holdings Ltd (TASE: PHOE1 ) shed 2.34% or 51 points to 2127.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 194 to 176 and 45 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was down 0.09% or 0.05 to $53.45 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August fell 0.73% or 0.45 to hit $61.54 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract rose 1.13% or 14.75 to trade at $1325.85 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.11% to 3.6207, while EUR/ILS rose 0.32% to 4.0610.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.28% at 97.390.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.