At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 gained 0.35%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Mizrahi Tefahot (TA: MZTF ), which rose 2.62% or 171 points to trade at 6701 at the close. Israel Corp (TA: ILCO ) added 2.25% or 2250 points to end at 102200 and ICL Israel Chemicals Ltd (TA: ICL ) was up 1.91% or 38 points to 2025 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TA: TEVA ), which lost 7.69% or 535 points to trade at 6424 in late trade. Delek Group (TA: DLEKG ) declined 2.61% or 1660 points to end at 61880 and Delek Drilling LP (TA: DEDRp ) shed 0.18% or 2 points to 1135.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 251 to 124 and 40 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was up 2.02% or 1.07 to $54.17 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April rose 1.76% or 1.10 to hit $63.52 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract rose 0.31% or 4.05 to trade at $1318.05 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 0.34% to 3.6475, while EUR/ILS rose 0.02% to 4.1174.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.29% at 96.787.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.