At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 added 0.38%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Israel Discount Bank Ltd (TASE: DSCT ), which rose 3.38% or 47.0 points to trade at 1437.0 at the close. Airport City Ltd (TASE: ARPT ) added 3.31% or 200 points to end at 6250 and Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TASE: BEZQ ) was up 2.80% or 6.9 points to 253.4 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Perrigo (TASE: PRGO ), which lost 3.12% or 550 points to trade at 17080 in late trade. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (NYSE: TEVA ) Ltd (TASE: TEVA ) declined 2.50% or 102 points to end at 3974 and Nice Ltd (TASE: NICE ) shed 2.34% or 1180 points to 49350.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 242 to 150 and 28 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was up 1.88% or 1.09 to $59.00 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to hit $67.47 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.09% or 1.10 to trade at $1284.30 a troy ounce.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.26% at 97.465.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.