At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 added 0.48%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ), which rose 2.72% or 29 points to trade at 1095 at the close. Shufersal (TA: SAE ) added 2.65% or 54 points to end at 2089 and ICL Israel Chemicals Ltd (TA: ICL ) was up 2.63% or 42 points to 1642 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Sodastream International Ltd (TA: SODA ), which lost 1.71% or 580.0 points to trade at 33370.0 in late trade. Frutarom Industries Ltd (TA: FRUT ) declined 1.64% or 550 points to end at 33060 and Ormat Technologies (TA: ORA ) shed 1.34% or 280 points to 20680.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 222 to 176 and 18 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was up 0.32% or 0.22 to $68.27 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June rose 0.93% or 0.69 to hit $74.69 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.31% or 4.10 to trade at $1318.70 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.19% to 3.5828, while EUR/ILS fell 0.63% to 4.3391.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.33% at 91.33.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.