At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 gained 0.58% to hit a new 3-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TA: BEZQ ), which rose 5.05% or 12.6 points to trade at 262.0 at the close. Airport City Ltd (TA: ARPT ) added 2.30% or 140 points to end at 6225 and Bazan Oil Refineries Ltd (TA: ORL ) was up 1.67% or 3.0 points to 182.9 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Phoenix Holdings Ltd (TA: PHOE1 ), which lost 2.04% or 44 points to trade at 2115 in late trade. Harel (TA: HARL ) declined 1.05% or 29 points to end at 2735 and Gazit Globe Ltd (TA: GZT ) shed 1.01% or 30 points to 2955.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 227 to 163 and 33 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was up 0.39% or 0.25 to $63.65 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June rose 0.18% or 0.13 to hit $71.31 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 1.13% or 14.55 to trade at $1276.75 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 0.26% to 3.5683, while EUR/ILS rose 0.10% to 4.0281.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.10% at 96.653.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.