At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 gained 0.64% to hit a new 1-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TA: BEZQ ), which rose 9.93% or 23.6 points to trade at 261.2 at the close. Israel Corp (TA: ILCO ) added 2.11% or 1770 points to end at 85720 and Israel Discount Bank Ltd (TA: DSCT ) was up 1.90% or 25.0 points to 1342.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Liveperson (TA: LPSN ), which lost 1.65% or 170 points to trade at 10110 in late trade. Delek Group (TA: DLEKG ) declined 0.67% or 430 points to end at 63870 and OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ) shed 0.58% or 5 points to 926.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 0 to 0 on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was down 0.57% or 0.37 to $64.03 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June fell 0.68% or 0.48 to hit $70.62 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.50% or 6.50 to trade at $1308.40 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.06% to 3.5803, while EUR/ILS rose 0.01% to 4.0338.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.04% at 96.607.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.