Israel shares higher at close of trade; TA 35 up 0.67%
Investing.com – Israel equities were higher at the close on Tuesday, as gains in the Communication , Technology and Biomed sectors propelled shares higher.
At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 added 0.67%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were ICL Israel Chemicals Ltd (TA: ICL ), which rose 6.99% or 127 points to trade at 1945 at the close. Israel Corp (TA: ILCO ) added 6.40% or 5210 points to end at 86560 and Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TA: BEZQ ) was up 3.98% or 9.9 points to 258.9 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Perrigo (TA: PRGO ), which lost 2.25% or 400 points to trade at 17410 in late trade. Bazan Oil Refineries Ltd (TA: ORL ) declined 1.33% or 2.4 points to end at 177.5 and Airport City Ltd (TA: ARPT ) shed 1.32% or 77 points to 5736.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 259 to 122 and 47 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was down 0.98% or 0.61 to $61.64 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July fell 1.04% or 0.74 to hit $70.50 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.11% or 1.35 to trade at $1285.15 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 0.24% to 3.5925, while EUR/ILS rose 0.02% to 4.0134.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.21% at 97.477.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or