At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 rose 0.77%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TA: TEVA ), which rose 3.70% or 284 points to trade at 7962 at the close. OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ) added 2.97% or 39 points to end at 1353 and Israel Discount Bank Ltd (TA: DSCT ) was up 2.65% or 28.0 points to 1083.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Frutarom Industries Ltd (TA: FRUT ), which lost 1.83% or 640 points to trade at 34360 in late trade. ICL Israel Chemicals Ltd (TA: ICL ) declined 1.63% or 27 points to end at 1625 and Israel Corp (TA: ILCO ) shed 1.36% or 1000 points to 72450.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 225 to 137 and 32 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was down 4.57% or 3.23 to $67.48 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to hit $76.47 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.25% or 3.20 to trade at $1301.20 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.08% to 3.5622, while EUR/ILS fell 0.68% to 4.1494.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.52% at 94.21.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.