At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 added 0.78% to hit a new 3-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Israel Discount Bank Ltd (TA: DSCT ), which rose 3.93% or 41.0 points to trade at 1085.0 at the close. Amot Investments Ltd (TA: AMOT ) added 3.09% or 58 points to end at 1932 and Azrieli Group Ltd (TA: AZRG ) was up 3.02% or 520 points to 17720 in late trade.
Biggest losers included OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ), which lost 16.63% or 291 points to trade at 1459 in late trade. Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TA: BEZQ ) declined 1.46% or 6.3 points to end at 424.7 and Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TA: TSEM ) shed 1.44% or 130 points to 8870.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 267 to 116 and 34 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was up 0.45% or 0.32 to $71.69 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July fell 0.01% or 0.01 to hit $78.50 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.29% or 3.70 to trade at $1287.60 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.24% to 3.5841, while EUR/ILS fell 0.34% to 4.2138.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.14% at 93.71.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.