At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 added 0.93%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Cellcom Israel Ltd (TA: CEL ), which rose 2.78% or 66 points to trade at 2443 at the close. First International Bank of Israel Ltd (TA: FTIN ) added 2.65% or 203 points to end at 7850 and OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ) was up 2.64% or 45 points to 1750 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Big Shopping Centers Ltd (TA: BIG ), which lost 0.78% or 180 points to trade at 22980 in late trade. Sodastream International Ltd (TA: SODA ) declined 0.38% or 120.0 points to end at 31240.0 and ICL Israel Chemicals Ltd (TA: ICL ) 0.00% or 0 points to 1660.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 198 to 179 and 33 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was up 0.56% or 0.40 to $71.89 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July rose 1.20% or 0.95 to hit $80.23 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.19% or 2.50 to trade at $1289.00 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 0.31% to 3.5975, while EUR/ILS rose 0.24% to 4.2429.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.16% at 93.42.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.