At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 rose 1.30%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Mizrahi Tefahot (TA: MZTF ), which rose 8.22% or 552 points to trade at 7266 at the close. ICL Israel Chemicals Ltd (TA: ICL ) added 3.09% or 58 points to end at 1932 and OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ) was up 2.86% or 26 points to 934 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Bazan Oil Refineries Ltd (TA: ORL ), which lost 2.68% or 5.1 points to trade at 184.9 in late trade. Strauss Group (TA: STRS ) declined 1.29% or 120 points to end at 9160 and Israel Corp (TA: ILCO ) shed 1.17% or 1100 points to 93000.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 241 to 146 and 26 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for April delivery was up 1.95% or 1.11 to $57.98 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in May rose 1.00% or 0.67 to hit $67.34 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract rose 0.80% or 10.35 to trade at $1308.45 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.26% to 3.6019, while EUR/ILS fell 0.05% to 4.0736.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.21% at 96.695.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.