At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 added 1.77% to hit a new 1-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Melisron (TA: MLSR ), which rose 4.02% or 630 points to trade at 16300 at the close. OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ) added 3.90% or 52 points to end at 1387 and Bazan Oil Refineries Ltd (TA: ORL ) was up 3.39% or 6.0 points to 182.8 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TA: TSEM ), which lost 0.90% or 52 points to trade at 5747 in late trade. Mazor Robotics (TA: MZOR ) declined 0.47% or 50 points to end at 10640 and Sodastream International Ltd (TA: SODA ) shed 0.40% or 210.0 points to 52620.0.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 274 to 118 and 23 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 1.56% or 0.97 to $61.24 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January fell 0.97% or 0.70 to hit $71.43 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.45% or 5.50 to trade at $1229.30 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.53% to 3.6665, while EUR/ILS fell 0.14% to 4.2056.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.38% at 95.75.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.