At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 lost 0.03%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Poalim (TA: POLI ), which rose 4.01% or 106 points to trade at 2751 at the close. Phoenix Holdings Ltd (TA: PHOE1 ) added 2.63% or 54 points to end at 2104 and Perrigo (TA: PRGO ) was up 1.76% or 300 points to 17330 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Israel Corp (TA: ILCO ), which lost 3.27% or 2830 points to trade at 83800 in late trade. OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ) declined 2.06% or 18 points to end at 837 and Delek Drilling LP (TA: DEDRp ) shed 1.75% or 19 points to 1069.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 223 to 157 and 47 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was down 1.30% or 0.83 to $63.08 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July fell 0.69% or 0.50 to hit $71.56 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.28% or 3.65 to trade at $1282.05 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.35% to 3.5861, while EUR/ILS fell 0.09% to 4.0319.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.16% at 97.042.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.