At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 fell 0.05%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Mizrahi Tefahot (TA: MZTF ), which rose 2.45% or 177 points to trade at 7407 at the close. Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TA: TSEM ) added 2.19% or 130 points to end at 6060 and OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ) was up 1.93% or 17 points to 909 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Delek Drilling LP (TA: DEDRp ), which lost 4.65% or 55 points to trade at 1128 in late trade. Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TA: BEZQ ) declined 2.60% or 7.8 points to end at 291.7 and Israel Corp (TA: ILCO ) shed 1.51% or 1340 points to 87200.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 231 to 158 and 27 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was down 0.45% or 0.27 to $59.11 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in May fell 0.18% or 0.12 to hit $67.42 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract rose 0.35% or 4.55 to trade at $1306.05 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 0.06% to 3.6051, while EUR/ILS rose 0.17% to 4.0916.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.14% at 95.847.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.