At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 lost 0.16%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Ormat Technologies (TASE: ORA ), which rose 1.30% or 290 points to trade at 22640 at the close. Elbit Systems Ltd (TASE: ESLT ) added 1.18% or 630 points to end at 53990 and Paz Oil (TASE: PZOL ) was up 1.06% or 530 points to 50630 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Delek Drilling LP (TASE: DEDRp ), which lost 3.17% or 32 points to trade at 994 in late trade. Delek Group (TASE: DLEKG ) declined 2.84% or 1740 points to end at 59500 and Melisron (TASE: MLSR ) shed 2.15% or 400 points to 18210.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 208 to 167 and 39 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for August delivery was up 0.68% or 0.39 to $57.73 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in September rose 1.85% or 1.17 to hit $64.47 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 1.36% or 19.30 to trade at $1401.60 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 0.42% to 3.5757, while EUR/ILS fell 0.11% to 4.0137.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.52% at 96.835.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.