At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 declined 0.18%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Bazan Oil Refineries Ltd (TA: ORL ), which rose 2.07% or 3.9 points to trade at 192.5 at the close. Israel Corp (TA: ILCO ) added 1.85% or 1900 points to end at 104700 and Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TA: TSEM ) was up 1.31% or 101 points to 7825 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Mizrahi Tefahot (TA: MZTF ), which lost 4.01% or 268 points to trade at 6421 in late trade. Cellcom Israel Ltd (TA: CEL ) declined 2.29% or 52 points to end at 2217 and Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TA: BEZQ ) shed 1.90% or 8.5 points to 440.0.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 209 to 192 and 28 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was down 0.26% or 0.18 to $68.69 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in November rose 0.14% or 0.11 to hit $76.61 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.01% or 0.10 to trade at $1216.10 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.08% to 3.6250, while EUR/ILS rose 0.12% to 4.2453.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.18% at 94.50.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.