At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 declined 0.51%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Perrigo (TA: PRGO ), which rose 1.46% or 390 points to trade at 27090 at the close. Partner (TA: PTNR ) added 1.25% or 16 points to end at 1294 and Israel Discount Bank Ltd (TA: DSCT ) was up 1.04% or 11.0 points to 1073.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Shufersal (TA: SAE ), which lost 6.05% or 142 points to trade at 2206 in late trade. Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TA: TSEM ) declined 3.02% or 250 points to end at 8030 and Sodastream International Ltd (TA: SODA ) shed 2.46% or 780.0 points to 30960.0.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 251 to 136 and 30 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for August delivery was down 1.90% or 1.25 to $64.44 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August fell 0.90% or 0.68 to hit $74.66 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract fell 0.31% or 4.00 to trade at $1276.10 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.04% to 3.6399, while EUR/ILS fell 0.55% to 4.2087.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.39% at 94.78.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.