At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 declined 0.56%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Israel Corp (TA: ILCO ), which rose 2.36% or 2120 points to trade at 92080 at the close. Nice Ltd (TA: NICE ) added 2.12% or 980 points to end at 47210 and Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TA: BEZQ ) was up 0.79% or 2.0 points to 256.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Perrigo (TA: PRGO ), which lost 2.87% or 520 points to trade at 17610 in late trade. Liveperson (TA: LPSN ) declined 2.51% or 260 points to end at 10100 and Delek Group (TA: DLEKG ) shed 2.48% or 1690 points to 66440.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 232 to 144 and 44 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was down 0.27% or 0.17 to $63.59 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to hit $71.62 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract fell 0.14% or 1.85 to trade at $1274.95 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 0.65% to 3.5937, while EUR/ILS rose 0.10% to 4.0366.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.48% at 97.123.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.