At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 declined 0.58%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Liveperson (TA: LPSN ), which rose 0.95% or 64 points to trade at 6817 at the close. Elbit Systems Ltd (TA: ESLT ) added 0.49% or 220 points to end at 44900 and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TA: TEVA ) was up 0.47% or 38 points to 8198 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Shufersal (TA: SAE ), which lost 3.52% or 90 points to trade at 2470 in late trade. Israel Corp (TA: ILCO ) declined 2.24% or 2400 points to end at 104900 and Delek Group (TA: DLEKG ) shed 2.19% or 1410 points to 63100.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 192 to 173 and 33 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for January delivery was down 7.71% or 4.21 to $50.42 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in February unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to hit $59.04 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to trade at $1229.10 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was down 0.09% to 3.7357, while EUR/ILS fell 0.01% to 4.2368.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.27% at 96.847.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.