At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 lost 2.51% to hit a new 1-month low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Sodastream International Ltd (TA: SODA ), which unchanged 0.00% or 0.0 points to trade at 53640.0 at the close. Mazor Robotics (TA: MZOR ) fell 0.46% or 50 points to end at 10850 and Shufersal (TA: SAE ) was down 0.94% or 23 points to 2417 in late trade.
Biggest losers included OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ), which lost 8.15% or 110 points to trade at 1240 in late trade. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TA: TEVA ) declined 4.74% or 370 points to end at 7430 and Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TA: TSEM ) shed 4.42% or 271 points to 5857.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 301 to 70 and 29 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for January delivery was down 4.25% or 2.25 to $50.64 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in February fell 3.61% or 2.22 to hit $59.34 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.36% or 4.50 to trade at $1247.10 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 0.34% to 3.7383, while EUR/ILS rose 0.69% to 4.2561.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.32% at 96.695.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.