At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 35 declined 5.06% to hit a new 6-month low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 35 were Ormat Technologies (TA: ORA ), which fell 0.77% or 150 points to trade at 19430 at the close. Bezeq Israeli Telecommunication Corp Ltd (TA: BEZQ ) fell 1.08% or 4.0 points to end at 365.0 and Paz Oil (TA: PZOL ) was down 1.23% or 680 points to 54470 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Perrigo (TA: PRGO ), which lost 28.76% or 5780 points to trade at 14320 in late trade. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TA: TEVA ) declined 7.95% or 490 points to end at 5670 and OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ) shed 7.55% or 77 points to 943.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 392 to 15 and 17 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for February delivery was down 1.02% or 0.47 to $45.41 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in March unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to hit $54.10 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract fell 0.71% or 8.95 to trade at $1258.95 a troy ounce.
USD/ILS was up 0.06% to 3.7678, while EUR/ILS fell 0.04% to 4.2836.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.79% at 96.483.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.