At the close in Tel Aviv, the TA 25 fell 0.03%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the TA 25 were OPKO Health Inc (TA: OPK ), which rose 1.47% or 58 points to trade at 4008 at the close. Elbit Systems (TA: ESLT ) added 1.42% or 510 points to end at 36400 and Isramco L (TA: ISRAp ) was up 1.13% or 0.7 points to 62.6 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Mizrahi Tefahot (TA: MZTF ), which lost 2.66% or 115 points to trade at 4201 in late trade. Bezeq (TA: BEZQ ) declined 2.49% or 21.1 points to end at 825.0 and Delek Drilling LP (TA: DEDRp ) shed 1.77% or 19 points to 1053.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 193 to 160 and 99 ended unchanged on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was down 1.88% or 0.71 to $37.04 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June fell 2.26% or 0.90 to hit $38.94 a barrel, while the June Gold contract rose 1.41% or 17.30 to trade at $1241.10 a troy ounce.
The US Dollar Index was down 0.05% at 94.44.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.