At the close in Milan, the Investing.com Italy 40 rose 0.40%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Investing.com Italy 40 were CNH Industrial NV (MI: CNHI ), which rose 2.05% or 0.240 points to trade at 11.920 at the close. Telecom Italia (MI: TLIT ) added 1.90% or 0.0140 points to end at 0.7525 and Banco Bpm (MI: BAMI ) was up 1.89% or 0.050 points to 2.690 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Salvatore Ferragamo (MI: SFER ), which lost 1.23% or 0.28 points to trade at 22.44 in late trade. Terna (MI: TRN ) declined 0.80% or 0.040 points to end at 4.954 and Davide Campari Milano SpA (MI: CPRI ) shed 0.63% or 0.04 points to 6.32.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 221 to 138 and 30 ended unchanged on the Milan Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for February delivery was up 0.05% or 0.03 to $61.47 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in March fell 0.06% or 0.04 to hit $67.58 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract fell 0.33% or 4.40 to trade at $1317.90 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was down 0.44% to 1.1976, while EUR/GBP fell 0.38% to 0.8827.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.31% at 92.03.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.