At the close in Milan, the Investing.com Italy 40 fell 0.15%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Investing.com Italy 40 were Atlantia (MI: ATL ), which rose 2.43% or 0.43 points to trade at 18.34 at the close. STMicroelectronics (MI: STM ) added 1.90% or 0.305 points to end at 16.330 and Banca Generali (MI: BGN ) was up 1.27% or 0.28 points to 22.30 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Pirelli & C SPA (MI: PIRC ), which lost 2.78% or 0.20 points to trade at 6.99 in late trade. Unipol Gruppo Finanziario Spa (MI: UNPI ) declined 2.53% or 0.097 points to end at 3.730 and Telecom Italia (MI: TLIT ) shed 2.48% or 0.0123 points to 0.4830.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 258 to 106 and 23 ended unchanged on the Milan Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was down 0.09% or 0.07 to $75.23 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December rose 0.05% or 0.04 to hit $85.02 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 1.50% or 17.90 to trade at $1209.60 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was down 0.15% to 1.1561, while EUR/GBP rose 0.25% to 0.8900.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.12% at 95.03.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.