At the close in Milan, the Investing.com Italy 40 lost 0.16%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Investing.com Italy 40 were Banco Bpm SpA (MI: BAMI ), which rose 4.39% or 0.088 points to trade at 2.104 at the close. UniCredit SpA (MI: CRDI ) added 1.89% or 0.2160 points to end at 11.6540 and Unione di Banche Italiane SpA (MI: UBI ) was up 1.25% or 0.0350 points to 2.8330 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Tenaris (MI: TENR ), which lost 7.08% or 0.83 points to trade at 10.90 in late trade. Pirelli & C SPA (MI: PIRC ) declined 3.25% or 0.21 points to end at 6.20 and A2A (MI: A2 ) shed 2.82% or 0.043 points to 1.481.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 182 to 177 and 29 ended unchanged on the Milan Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for January delivery was up 0.41% or 0.21 to $51.77 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in February rose 0.26% or 0.16 to hit $60.56 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.45% or 5.50 to trade at $1225.40 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.37% to 1.1330, while EUR/GBP fell 0.07% to 0.8856.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.28% at 97.005.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.