At the close in Milan, the Investing.com Italy 40 fell 0.39%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Investing.com Italy 40 were Salvatore Ferragamo SpA (MI: SFER ), which rose 4.14% or 0.81 points to trade at 20.48 at the close. Atlantia (MI: ATL ) added 2.48% or 0.45 points to end at 18.63 and Pirelli & C SPA (MI: PIRC ) was up 1.52% or 0.11 points to 7.36 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Banca Generali (MI: BGN ), which lost 1.79% or 0.42 points to trade at 23.02 in late trade. Telecom Italia (MI: TLIT ) declined 1.67% or 0.0102 points to end at 0.6000 and Unione di Banche Italiane SpA (MI: UBI ) shed 1.32% or 0.0440 points to 3.2770.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 187 to 146 and 34 ended unchanged on the Milan Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for October delivery was down 0.28% or 0.19 to $67.67 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October fell 0.12% or 0.09 to hit $74.69 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.71% or 8.60 to trade at $1194.70 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was down 0.34% to 1.1555, while EUR/GBP rose 0.37% to 0.9015.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.47% at 95.45.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.