At the close in Milan, the Investing.com Italy 40 declined 0.60%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Investing.com Italy 40 were Banco Bpm SpA (MI: BAMI ), which rose 2.98% or 0.053 points to trade at 1.845 at the close. FinecoBank Banca Fineco SpA (MI: FBK ) added 2.60% or 0.25 points to end at 9.88 and Poste Italiane SpA (MI: PST ) was up 2.09% or 0.140 points to 6.824 in late trade.
Biggest losers included UniCredit SpA (MI: CRDI ), which lost 3.81% or 0.4500 points to trade at 11.3560 in late trade. Mediaset SpA (MI: MS ) declined 3.64% or 0.103 points to end at 2.725 and Salvatore Ferragamo SpA (MI: SFER ) shed 2.71% or 0.57 points to 20.43.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 195 to 161 and 26 ended unchanged on the Milan Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 1.51% or 0.93 to $60.74 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January fell 1.67% or 1.20 to hit $70.87 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.16% or 2.00 to trade at $1224.20 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was down 0.21% to 1.1403, while EUR/GBP fell 0.02% to 0.8702.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.40% at 96.19.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.