At the close in Milan, the Investing.com Italy 40 declined 0.73%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Investing.com Italy 40 were Luxottica Group (MI: LUX ), which rose 5.15% or 2.54 points to trade at 51.90 at the close. Salvatore Ferragamo (MI: SFER ) added 1.43% or 0.33 points to end at 23.47 and Bper Banca SpA (MI: EMII ) was up 1.19% or 0.058 points to 4.926 in late trade.
Biggest losers included STMicroelectronics (MI: STM ), which lost 3.85% or 0.725 points to trade at 18.100 in late trade. Pirelli & C SPA (MI: PIRC ) declined 3.29% or 0.24 points to end at 7.05 and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (MI: FCHA ) shed 2.75% or 0.484 points to 17.088.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 277 to 75 and 27 ended unchanged on the Milan Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for April delivery was down 0.58% or 0.36 to $61.28 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in May fell 0.74% or 0.48 to hit $64.25 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.49% or 6.40 to trade at $1311.50 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.20% to 1.2217, while EUR/GBP rose 0.25% to 0.8883.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.06% at 90.56.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.