At the close in Milan, the Investing.com Italy 40 lost 0.80%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Investing.com Italy 40 were DiaSorin SpA (MI: DIAS ), which rose 2.69% or 2.15 points to trade at 82.10 at the close. CNH Industrial NV (MI: CNHI ) added 2.03% or 0.174 points to end at 8.738 and Moncler SpA (MI: MONC ) was up 1.98% or 0.65 points to 33.55 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Juventus Football Club (MI: JUVE ), which lost 7.46% or 0.1080 points to trade at 1.3390 in late trade. Unione di Banche Italiane SpA (MI: UBI ) declined 4.06% or 0.0910 points to end at 2.1480 and Banco Bpm SpA (MI: BAMI ) shed 3.41% or 0.058 points to 1.634.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 222 to 140 and 31 ended unchanged on the Milan Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was up 2.31% or 1.24 to $55.03 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April rose 2.55% or 1.55 to hit $62.39 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.22% or 2.85 to trade at $1322.35 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.24% to 1.1471, while EUR/GBP rose 0.42% to 0.8766.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.07% at 95.238.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.