At the close in Milan, the Investing.com Italy 40 fell 1.01%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Investing.com Italy 40 were Juventus Football Club (MI: JUVE ), which rose 1.73% or 0.0270 points to trade at 1.5860 at the close. Buzzi Unicem (MI: BZU ) added 1.51% or 0.25 points to end at 16.77 and Azimut Holding SpA (MI: AZMT ) was up 1.09% or 0.12 points to 11.09 in late trade.
Biggest losers included CNH Industrial NV (MI: CNHI ), which lost 3.77% or 0.340 points to trade at 8.678 in late trade. Tenaris SA (MI: TENR ) declined 2.67% or 0.29 points to end at 10.74 and UniCredit SpA (MI: CRDI ) shed 2.54% or 0.2800 points to 10.7220.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 222 to 143 and 28 ended unchanged on the Milan Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was down 3.73% or 2.00 to $51.69 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April fell 3.13% or 1.93 to hit $59.66 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.37% or 4.75 to trade at $1302.85 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.21% to 1.1436, while EUR/GBP rose 0.43% to 0.8681.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.12% at 95.347.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.