At the close in Milan, the Investing.com Italy 40 lost 1.34%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Investing.com Italy 40 were Luxottica Group (MI: LUX ), which rose 1.33% or 0.68 points to trade at 51.76 at the close. Telecom Italia (MI: TLIT ) added 1.15% or 0.0082 points to end at 0.7216 and Yoox Net-A-Porter Group SpA (MI: YNAP ) was down 0.03% or 0.01 points to 37.76 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Leonardo SpA (MI: LDOF ), which lost 12.00% or 1.353 points to trade at 9.922 in late trade. Bper Banca SpA (MI: EMII ) declined 3.84% or 0.186 points to end at 4.659 and Saipem SpA (MI: SPMI ) shed 3.65% or 0.1450 points to 3.8260.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 318 to 54 and 23 ended unchanged on the Milan Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was down 1.83% or 1.20 to $64.36 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April fell 1.33% or 0.92 to hit $68.28 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract fell 0.16% or 2.20 to trade at $1338.10 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was up 0.07% to 1.2391, while EUR/GBP fell 0.27% to 0.8774.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.07% at 89.11.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.