Italy shares lower at close of trade; Investing.com Italy 40 unchanged
Investing.com – Italy equities were lower at the close on Monday, as in the sectors propelled shares .
At the close in Milan, the Investing.com Italy 40 unchanged 0.00%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Investing.com Italy 40 were Yoox Net-A-Porter Group SpA (MI: YNAP ), which rose 3.18% or 1.02 points to trade at 33.12 at the close. Saipem SpA (MI: SPMI ) added 1.72% or 0.0660 points to end at 3.9100 and STMicroelectronics (MI: STM ) was up 1.38% or 0.290 points to 21.250 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Davide Campari Milano SpA (MI: CPRI ), which lost 2.55% or 0.17 points to trade at 6.68 in late trade. Bper Banca SpA (MI: EMII ) declined 1.61% or 0.068 points to end at 4.146 and Prysmian (MI: PRY ) shed 1.34% or 0.40 points to 29.55.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 191 to 173 and 15 ended unchanged on the Milan Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was up 2.68% or 1.49 to $57.13 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January rose 3.01% or 1.87 to hit $63.94 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.83% or 10.58 to trade at $1279.78 a troy ounce.
EUR/USD was down 0.06% to 1.1598, while EUR/GBP fell 0.57% to 0.8826.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.06% at 94.77.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or