At the close in Casablanca, the Moroccan All Shares rose 0.24% to hit a new 1-month high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Moroccan All Shares were Ennakl Automobiles SA (CS: NKL ), which rose 6.70% or 2.35 points to trade at 37.40 at the close. Salafin (CS: SLF ) added 6.12% or 57 points to end at 988 and SMI (CS: SMI ) was up 5.93% or 80 points to 1430 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Colorado (CS: COL ), which lost 8.48% or 5.67 points to trade at 61.23 in late trade. Stroc Industrie (CS: STR ) declined 8.41% or 2.25 points to end at 24.50 and Auto Hall (CS: AUTO ) shed 7.09% or 5.95 points to 78.00.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 22 to 17 and 4 ended unchanged on the Casablanca Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for January delivery was down 0.21% or 0.11 to $51.34 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in February fell 0.40% or 0.24 to hit $59.67 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract fell 0.30% or 3.70 to trade at $1226.70 a troy ounce.
EUR/MAD was down 0.24% to 10.7810, while USD/MAD rose 0.42% to 9.5233.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.40% at 97.083.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.