At the close in Casablanca, the Moroccan All Shares added 0.79% to hit a new 3-year high.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Moroccan All Shares were Snep (CS: SNP ), which rose 9.91% or 10.05 points to trade at 111.50 at the close. IB Maroc Com SA (CS: IBC ) added 9.62% or 8.67 points to end at 98.79 and CIH (CS: CIH ) was up 5.28% or 14.95 points to 298.00 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Cartier Saada (CS: CRS ), which lost 5.65% or 1.17 points to trade at 19.52 in late trade. Stroc Industrie (CS: STR ) declined 4.02% or 1.95 points to end at 46.55 and Risma (CS: RIS ) shed 2.78% or 2.90 points to 101.50.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 28 to 12 and 5 ended unchanged on the Casablanca Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for January delivery was up 3.08% or 1.42 to $47.48 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in February rose 2.86% or 1.38 to hit $49.62 a barrel, while the December Gold contract rose 0.98% or 11.60 to trade at $1190.00 a troy ounce.
EUR/MAD was down 0.07% to 10.6820, while USD/MAD rose 0.15% to 10.1025.
The US Dollar Index was up 0.02% at 101.50.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.