At the close in Casablanca, the Moroccan All Shares lost 0.13%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Moroccan All Shares were Realis. Mecaniques (CS: SRM ), which rose 5.96% or 16.40 points to trade at 291.40 at the close. Salafin (CS: SLF ) added 5.87% or 61 points to end at 1100 and IB Maroc Com SA (CS: IBC ) was up 4.23% or 3.00 points to 74.00 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Micro Data SA (CS: MIC ), which lost 4.98% or 14.95 points to trade at 285.00 in late trade. Timar (CS: TIM ) declined 4.18% or 10.00 points to end at 229.00 and Wafa Assurance (CS: WASS ) shed 3.89% or 190 points to 4700.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 19 to 14 and 3 ended unchanged on the Casablanca Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for July delivery was up 0.54% or 0.36 to $66.72 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in August rose 0.98% or 0.74 to hit $76.62 a barrel, while the August Gold Futures contract rose 0.21% or 2.70 to trade at $1302.10 a troy ounce.
EUR/MAD was up 0.14% to 11.1320, while USD/MAD fell 0.24% to 9.4405.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.31% at 93.54.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.