At the close in Casablanca, the Moroccan All Shares declined 0.78%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Moroccan All Shares were Stroc Industrie (CS: STR ), which rose 9.96% or 2.44 points to trade at 26.95 at the close. CTM (CS: CTM ) added 9.87% or 83.90 points to end at 933.90 and Miniere Touissit (CS: CMT ) was up 7.47% or 107 points to 1540 in late trade.
Biggest losers included LafargeHolcim Maroc (CS: LHM ), which lost 4.32% or 70 points to trade at 1550 in late trade. AFMA SA (CS: AFM ) declined 4.25% or 46 points to end at 1037 and Taqa Morocco SA (CS: TQM ) shed 3.84% or 34.00 points to 851.00.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 13 to 11 and 9 ended unchanged on the Casablanca Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was up 1.11% or 0.67 to $60.86 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January rose 1.21% or 0.85 to hit $71.03 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.21% or 2.50 to trade at $1203.90 a troy ounce.
EUR/MAD was down 0.31% to 10.7730, while USD/MAD rose 0.42% to 9.5742.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.55% at 97.27.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.