At the close in Casablanca, the Moroccan All Shares declined 0.42%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Moroccan All Shares were Dari Couspate SA (CS: DRI ), which rose 5.97% or 145 points to trade at 2575 at the close. Taslif (CS: TSF1 ) added 5.95% or 1.51 points to end at 26.90 and Aluminum mar 1l (CS: ALU ) was up 5.69% or 70 points to 1300 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Zellidja S.A (CS: ZELI ), which lost 6.00% or 7.90 points to trade at 123.80 in late trade. Maroc Leasing (CS: MLE ) declined 5.97% or 23.30 points to end at 366.70 and Eqdom (CS: EQDM ) shed 5.50% or 60 points to 1030.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 22 to 19 and 9 ended unchanged on the Casablanca Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for April delivery was down 0.19% or 0.10 to $53.91 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in May fell 0.11% or 0.06 to hit $56.45 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.67% or 8.40 to trade at $1245.50 a troy ounce.
EUR/MAD was down 0.02% to 10.6810, while USD/MAD rose 0.07% to 10.1087.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.28% at 101.61.
Add Chart to Comment
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Only English comments will be allowed.