At the close in Oslo, the Oslo OBX added 0.22%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Oslo OBX were Questerre Energy Corporation (OL: QEC ), which rose 1.81% or 0.11 points to trade at 5.92 at the close. Storebrand ASA (OL: STB ) added 1.62% or 1.10 points to end at 69.08 and Aker BP ASA (OL: AKERBP ) was up 1.36% or 3.00 points to 223.00 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (OL: NWC ), which lost 1.31% or 3.0 points to trade at 225.9 in late trade. Subsea 7 SA (OL: SUBC ) declined 1.03% or 1.2 points to end at 120.0 and Telenor ASA (OL: TEL ) shed 0.28% or 0.5 points to 180.5.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 99 to 89 and 16 ended unchanged on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for March delivery was up 0.29% or 0.19 to $64.69 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April rose 0.38% or 0.26 to hit $68.78 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract rose 0.43% or 5.80 to trade at $1341.20 a troy ounce.
EUR/NOK was down 0.01% to 9.5751, while USD/NOK fell 0.26% to 7.7012.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.18% at 88.86.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.