At the close in Oslo, the Oslo OBX gained 0.25%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Oslo OBX were Norsk Hydro ASA (OL: NHY ), which rose 6.62% or 3.02 points to trade at 48.62 at the close. Grieg Seafood (OL: GSFO ) added 3.23% or 2.45 points to end at 78.30 and Schibsted ASA A (OL: SBSTA ) was up 1.27% or 2.7 points to 215.8 in late trade.
Biggest losers included BW LPG Ltd (OL: BWLPG ), which lost 3.41% or 1.16 points to trade at 32.85 in late trade. Questerre Energy Corporation (OL: QEC ) declined 2.98% or 0.17 points to end at 5.53 and Subsea 7 SA (OL: SUBC ) shed 2.30% or 2.3 points to 100.0.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 98 to 82 and 28 ended unchanged on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for May delivery was up 2.06% or 1.28 to $63.34 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in June rose 1.95% or 1.31 to hit $68.42 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.04% or 0.50 to trade at $1336.60 a troy ounce.
EUR/NOK was down 0.31% to 9.5843, while USD/NOK fell 0.61% to 7.7809.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.26% at 89.59.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.