At the close in Oslo, the Oslo OBX added 0.29%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Oslo OBX were Golden Ocean Group Ltd (OL: GOGLT ), which rose 4.84% or 2.95 points to trade at 63.95 at the close. REC Silicon ASA (OL: REC ) added 3.91% or 0.02 points to end at 0.64 and Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (OL: GJFS ) was up 2.89% or 3.9 points to 138.8 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Petroleum Geo - Services ASA (OL: PGS ), which lost 1.76% or 0.35 points to trade at 19.48 in late trade. Aker Solutions OL (OL: AKSOL ) declined 1.59% or 0.72 points to end at 44.43 and Norsk Hydro ASA (OL: NHY ) shed 1.53% or 0.64 points to 41.15.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 103 to 74 and 25 ended unchanged on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for January delivery was down 0.37% or 0.19 to $51.44 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in February fell 0.20% or 0.12 to hit $60.44 a barrel, while the February Gold Futures contract fell 0.82% or 10.10 to trade at $1218.60 a troy ounce.
EUR/NOK was up 0.03% to 9.7292, while USD/NOK rose 0.41% to 8.6214.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.38% at 97.352.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.