Norway shares lower at close of trade; Oslo OBX down 0.01%
Investing.com – Norway equities were lower at the close on Thursday, as losses in the Auto & components , Media and Telecoms sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Oslo, the Oslo OBX lost 0.01%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Oslo OBX were Grieg Seafood (OL: GSFO ), which rose 5.54% or 3.75 points to trade at 71.50 at the close. Leroy Seafood Group ASA (OL: LSG ) added 4.38% or 2.0 points to end at 47.4 and P/f Bakkafrost (OL: BAKKA ) was up 3.95% or 15.00 points to 395.00 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Storebrand ASA (OL: STB ), which lost 1.76% or 1.18 points to trade at 65.82 in late trade. Schibsted ASA A (OL: SBSTA ) declined 1.31% or 2.8 points to end at 211.3 and Orkla ASA (OL: ORK ) shed 1.24% or 1.06 points to 84.60.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 89 to 88 and 27 ended unchanged on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for April delivery was up 1.65% or 1.02 to $62.70 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April rose 1.18% or 0.77 to hit $66.19 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.05% or 0.60 to trade at $1331.50 a troy ounce.
EUR/NOK was up 0.30% to 9.6956, while USD/NOK fell 0.03% to 7.8669.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.31% at 89.75.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or