Norway shares lower at close of trade; Oslo OBX down 0.13%
Investing.com – Norway equities were lower at the close on Friday, as losses in the Food, Beverages & Tobacco , Materials and Technology Hardware & Equipment sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Oslo, the Oslo OBX declined 0.13%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Oslo OBX were Subsea 7 SA (OL: SUBC ), which rose 3.40% or 3.9 points to trade at 118.8 at the close. BW LPG Ltd (OL: BWLPG ) added 3.06% or 0.96 points to end at 32.38 and Schibsted ASA A (OL: SBSTA ) was up 2.65% or 6.1 points to 236.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Marine Harvest ASA (OL: MHG ), which lost 3.53% or 6.20 points to trade at 169.30 in late trade. P/f Bakkafrost (OL: BAKKA ) declined 2.37% or 10.60 points to end at 435.80 and Leroy Seafood Group ASA (OL: LSG ) shed 2.35% or 1.4 points to 57.4.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 106 to 77 and 23 ended unchanged on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was down 0.55% or 0.39 to $70.97 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July fell 0.21% or 0.16 to hit $77.31 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to trade at $1322.30 a troy ounce.
EUR/NOK was up 0.27% to 9.5577, while USD/NOK fell 0.06% to 7.9986.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.21% at 92.38.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or