Norway shares lower at close of trade; Oslo OBX down 0.15%
Investing.com – Norway equities were lower at the close on Tuesday, as losses in the Diversified Financials , Pharma Biotech & Life Sciences and Real Estate sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Oslo, the Oslo OBX fell 0.15%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Oslo OBX were Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (OL: NWC ), which rose 5.77% or 13.80 points to trade at 253.00 at the close. Storebrand ASA (OL: STB ) added 2.44% or 1.74 points to end at 73.18 and P/f Bakkafrost (OL: BAKKA ) was up 2.08% or 9.80 points to 482.00 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Aker ASA (OL: AKER ), which lost 1.57% or 10.0 points to trade at 625.0 in late trade. Aker BP ASA (OL: AKERBP ) declined 0.99% or 2.80 points to end at 280.40 and Equinor ASA (OL: EQNR ) shed 0.78% or 1.7 points to 214.9.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 95 to 76 and 31 ended unchanged on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for September delivery was up 0.19% or 0.13 to $67.33 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in October rose 0.28% or 0.20 to hit $72.81 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 0.38% or 4.50 to trade at $1203.40 a troy ounce.
EUR/NOK was down 0.07% to 9.5362, while USD/NOK rose 0.52% to 8.4070.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.40% at 96.54.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or