At the close in Oslo, the Oslo OBX declined 0.30%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Oslo OBX were Grieg Seafood (OL: GSFO ), which rose 2.59% or 3.10 points to trade at 122.90 at the close. Leroy Seafood Group ASA (OL: LSG ) added 1.95% or 1.5 points to end at 77.5 and Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (OL: GJFS ) was up 1.57% or 2.1 points to 136.0 in late trade.
Biggest losers included REC Silicon ASA (OL: REC ), which lost 8.87% or 0.07 points to trade at 0.72 in late trade. Aker ASA (OL: AKER ) declined 3.80% or 24.0 points to end at 608.0 and Aker BP ASA (OL: AKERBP ) shed 3.33% or 9.00 points to 263.93.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 108 to 64 and 27 ended unchanged on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for December delivery was down 0.86% or 0.53 to $61.14 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in January fell 1.08% or 0.78 to hit $71.29 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract fell 0.11% or 1.30 to trade at $1224.90 a troy ounce.
EUR/NOK was down 0.16% to 9.5252, while USD/NOK fell 0.05% to 8.3455.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.33% at 96.12.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.