Norway shares lower at close of trade; Oslo OBX down 0.71%
Investing.com – Norway equities were lower at the close on Thursday, as losses in the Media , Materials and Banking sectors propelled shares lower.
At the close in Oslo, the Oslo OBX declined 0.71%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Oslo OBX were Marine Harvest ASA (OL: MHG ), which rose 1.81% or 3.10 points to trade at 174.00 at the close. P/f Bakkafrost (OL: BAKKA ) added 1.77% or 8.20 points to end at 471.00 and Leroy Seafood Group ASA (OL: LSG ) was up 1.67% or 1.0 points to 60.9 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Schibsted ASA A (OL: SBSTA ), which lost 5.37% or 13.0 points to trade at 229.0 in late trade. Telenor ASA (OL: TEL ) declined 3.09% or 5.6 points to end at 174.0 and Subsea 7 SA (OL: SUBC ) shed 2.60% or 3.0 points to 112.5.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 111 to 65 and 27 ended unchanged on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for June delivery was down 0.13% or 0.09 to $67.84 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in July unchanged 0.00% or 0.00 to hit $73.36 a barrel, while the June Gold Futures contract rose 0.68% or 8.90 to trade at $1314.50 a troy ounce.
EUR/NOK was down 0.55% to 9.6532, while USD/NOK fell 0.70% to 8.0640.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.23% at 92.38.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or