At the close in Oslo, the Oslo OBX declined 2.54% to hit a new 1-month low.
The biggest gainers of the session on the Oslo OBX were SalMar ASA (OL: SALM ), which fell 0.43% or 1.80 points to trade at 417.20 at the close. Grieg Seafood (OL: GSFO ) fell 0.60% or 0.70 points to end at 116.00 and Marine Harvest ASA (OL: MHG ) was down 0.97% or 1.80 points to 184.50 in late trade.
Biggest losers included DNO International ASA (OL: DNO ), which lost 5.85% or 0.96 points to trade at 15.45 in late trade. REC Silicon ASA (OL: REC ) declined 5.16% or 0.03 points to end at 0.54 and Petroleum Geo - Services ASA (OL: PGS ) shed 5.12% or 1.78 points to 32.96.
Declining stocks outnumbered rising ones by 181 to 18 and 14 ended unchanged on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for November delivery was down 2.17% or 1.59 to $71.58 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in December fell 2.25% or 1.87 to hit $81.22 a barrel, while the December Gold Futures contract rose 2.55% or 30.40 to trade at $1223.80 a troy ounce.
EUR/NOK was up 0.26% to 9.5124, while USD/NOK fell 0.19% to 8.2197.
The US Dollar Index Futures was down 0.36% at 94.88.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.