At the close in Lima, the S&P Lima General gained 0.26%.
The biggest gainers of the session on the S&P Lima General were Intergroup (LM: IFS ), which rose 3.80% or 1.500 points to trade at 41.000 at the close. Atacocha (LM: ATB ) added 3.12% or 0.020 points to end at 0.660 and Edegel (LM: EDE ) was up 1.53% or 0.030 points to 1.990 in late trade.
Biggest losers included Grana Y Monter (LM: GRA ), which lost 6.53% or 0.130 points to trade at 1.860 in late trade. PPX Mining Corp (LM: PPX ) unchanged 1.67% or 0.00 points to end at 0.06 and Volcan Minera (LM: VOL_pb ) shed 1.67% or 0.020 points to 1.180.
Advancing stocks outnumbered falling ones by 14 to 10 and 14 ended unchanged on the Lima Stock Exchange.
In commodities trading, Crude oil for April delivery was down 0.78% or 0.48 to $61.31 a barrel. Meanwhile, Brent oil for delivery in April fell 0.21% or 0.14 to hit $65.11 a barrel, while the April Gold Futures contract fell 0.42% or 5.60 to trade at $1325.60 a troy ounce.
USD/PEN was down 0.23% to 3.2450, while EUR/PEN fell 0.45% to 3.9985.
The US Dollar Index Futures was up 0.40% at 90.00.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.